Tuesday 16 September 2014

What I'm reading now

I've been bouncing around a bit. As I mentioned in my last post, I'm now a member of three different online book clubs (Felicia Day's Vaginal Fantasy, which is genre romances, the GFY book club which arose from the comments section on gofugyourself.com and the Cook Your Books food bloggers book club). GFY & CYB have a book every other month, while VF has a main and an alt (sometimes two) every month. Which is quite a lot of books on top of other books I want to read!

So at the moment I am reading Kate Atkinson's Life After Life for GFY (review from The Observer here, which contains spoilers) and N.K Jemisin's The Killing Moon just because I want to. Next up is The Immortal Life of Henrietta Lacks, which I have been wanting to read for ages. That should see me through a couple of weeks!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments are welcome, abuse is not.